Areas of Expertise -
The post-merger marketing group is not operating as an effective team. Team members seem to compete with one another more than with external competitors, and expectations for the team are not being met. Internal competitiveness can be the result of many factors, but putting effective communication practices in place can assist this team in achieving a higher level of performance while longer term issues are worked through.
- Understand communication practices that are working for the team and those that are not, and how communication impacts the team’s performance
- Identify barriers to communication and issues other than communication that are impacting performance
- Generate group communication solutions that will immediately improve the team’s performance
- Set the stage for an effective team building program
- Establish a baseline to measure future improvements in communications and teamwork